Monday, November 2, 2009

Maximone to Halloween

Updates.

* Finished Batrider poster. So far, it has had the most positive feedback of all my posters. Recently, I've renewed my love for screenprinting. Now if only I knew how to mix cmyk inks more to my satisfaction.

* The St. Maximone celebration was last Wednesday. The dress code called for white, naturally the Pistol crew arrived in black. There were half a dozen shrines set up, including one with a man who was chosen to take on the spirit of Maximone and accept the offerings to the saint. I made an offering, but I cannot say what it was.

Aesthetically, the night was very much up my alley. In fact, I've decided to build a new shrine when I return, ideally double decker, one floor to Maximone and one to Lucy.

* Halloween at the Pistol, went well, although not enough people showed up.

* Typeset my business cards and postcards - now I only must print them. Working on hacking away at that printing list. Must finish Pecos Bill!!!

* Kelly, a friend of Joe's from Houston, visited for a week or so. We had a fabulous time and I made a good friend in the process. Very oddly, we have matching wardrobes...needless to say she was a fantastic dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment