Thursday, July 8, 2010

Reflections

It's only nine am and my room is already considerably muggy. I can't open my window any wider. I'd buy a fan, except I know I have two back in my brother's garage.

On the plus side - it reminds me of being back in KCMO...

Pecos Bill is officially a year old, not sure how I feel about that. It should have been done six months ago. Why am I so hesitant to work on it? I guess I'm afraid of fucking it up, although I can't help but think there must be some more dramatic underlying reason that it isn't finished. I've planned a schedule for its completion. The deadline is next weekend. That way I'll have more time to complete other projects - like the sandwich compendium - in time for the zine symposium.

This weekend I'm going in search of a job. I have four presses to contact. Tonight I'll figure out my resume situation - probably at a bar since working in my room is difficult.

Getting down to business.

No comments:

Post a Comment