Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thesis

I'm having trouble sitting down and reading. There is an endless parade of books I'm attempting to get through, but it is difficult to actually finish a damn chapter. Maybe because the reading is heavy, or maybe because I'm out of practice - I'm finding myself drifting into space and what I encounter there is only adding the the fastness of my heartbeat.

I don't think my heart has slowed down to a simple pace (day-wise) for five days now. However...something about the pounding in my chest lets me know I'm alive - constantly on edge. Is that a good thing? Will this be my existence til December...somehow my answer is yes, and I'm okay with that. There is much to do, and so it goes.

My emotions are raw right now, and I cannot accurately decipher where it is they are headed. I need to keep this chronicle going - at the right time, things will smooth out. Until then...

Patience.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I have a stack of books I took with me to Hawaii and I am barely able to read one chapter let alone open a book. I just want thesis to be over with :P

    ReplyDelete