Sunday, October 25, 2009

Expert

Lots of work, both at the Gap and Hammerpress. Finally printing again at Hammerpress, which is a relief, I was close to tearing my eyes out putting together orders.

At Gap there is the possability for moving up. A part-time manager job has opened - Brand Logistic Expert. The work encludes mostly dressing mannequins and heading up brand standards. If I do this, I would be trained to open and close the store, as well as work primarily, if not all, visuals.

Totally going to interview, and at very least ask for a move up in the column, since if I don't get it, someone else will and I can take their job.

Yesterday was also Zack's, from Lovely Press downstairs, birthday. The ship opened up and he had a few bands play. It was a good time. I had my hair did and dress up real nice. Joe took some pictures that I'll post when he gets back from St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment