Thursday, October 1, 2009

Lounging and Cleaning

Sunday I spent the entire day with Eric. In the morning we went to breakfast with Joe and then left to hang at his place where I promptly feel asleep. When I awoke I looked at his vintage type catalouge and "porched it" until dinner. We went to Indian food, which was bought with some of the poster money I made at the show.

Monday I cleaned. For nine hours. I cleaned the Pistol. I cleaned the apartment. I cleaned the stairs. I cleaned the bathroom. I did the dishes, the windows, and everything I set my eyes on. needless to say byt the end of the day, I was very tired.

Tuesday included more printing. This time a bee calender. Amazingly I finished them completely, from yellow to silver to black. Now they're ready to sell at First Friday. After work I went to Barnes and Noble, picked up some books and came home to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment