Monday, July 13, 2009

Ladies day!

Saturday was a ladies day.

Halliday and I met up around 3 to go shopping. I needed a costume for an event this weekend and she just got her paycheck. We started at the costume shop on Main, but got there three minutes after closing. That didn't hold us down. Instead we drove north to do some thrifting.

First stop was the pizza buffet where I had potato pizza with bacon bits on top accompanyed by barbeque pizza with jalapenos. Man I love jalepenos...like pickles but way better.

Next stop was the amazing DAV up near Smithville. Yet again, I scored. I found a slip for my costume, and some awsome electric blue and tan heels, plus a super cute cardigan for me. Smithville DAV was followed up an outdoor mall stop where I found another good costume piece at Hot Topic and the cutest summer dress known to man at forever 21. By then we were getting tired but we ended out shopping trip at Joanne's for some trim and black fabric dye for my slip.

Originally, I was going to then go to a house part with Halliday, but I ended up calling it a night instead. We had alot of fun and it felt refreshing to go out with another lady and just be girls. More shopping trips like this need to occur!

Oh, weird sidenote. So apparently I'm hot stuff with the Illustration Art Direction class. So far I've had four requests to do work. I wish they were more descriptive in their emails, but I've decided I can take two on, and had to turn the other two down. Crazy, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment