Monday, July 6, 2009

Where is my mind?

I'm not really sure what to make of today.

I waited around for something to happen that ended up not happening. I need to chill out and relax, let things come as they may. This obsessing over what may or may not happen is not only unattractive, but jinxes any chances with this stagnate passing of time. it's only been four days. I've taken things with the flow so far and it's worked for me. I need to quit meddling and back off.

I had to get a new phone since mine freaked out on me. I also tried to return the bike tires Uriah and I bought the other day for the correct size, but it turns out the place is closed on Mondays. What I did do, is work on my display for the symposium. I made a couple of signs to be silkscreened and snuck into the resturant supply store. There, I bought some menu holders for my signs.

Tomorrow I plan to get back into the swing of things, - dig myself out of whatever games my mind has been playing and keep plodding along. After work, I'm going to grab the tires I need, return the supplies I got at Home Depot - wrong sizes for the book idea, and go thrifting with Halliday for a 1920's costume, oh and go for a bike ride- I need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment