Friday, July 10, 2009

Tuesday Tuesday, can't trust that day

Tuesday part two

Tuesday was also Wendy's second-to-last day at work. I think I forgot to mention last Thursday she brought a mushroom quiche after I mentioned I'd totally eat a mushroom quiche! She's been incredibly welcoming. She invited me to go to a movie about Valentino with her and her daughter Lucy later in the week.

After work I picked up my bike tires and went home for a ride - still using the BMX, schwinn isn't ready. I continued to feel very odd, and the bike ride didn't help much with clearing my head.

A show was also going on. The only band I remember was Bella Nouvela. I remember because I bought their rad five dollar t-shirt and listened to them out in the Pistol. It kind of goes that if one buys the t-shirt one should listen to the band. I feel asleep not long after. Kind of bummed, and feeling low.

Wednesday

picked up a bit. I printed all day at work. Cards are in desperate need of re-printing and so I started on one of the birthday designs - doing the first gold layer. I most definitely printed 500 and then went on to help Brady print some wedding invite packages - don't worry, I'll take pics, I know it sounds weird, it isn't, just expensive.

Since the exterminator was coming at five instead of the usual noon, Uriah and I met up after work for some coffee until he had to go to his once-a-week shift at Lulu's. We talked about Portland vs. Kansas City, since Uriah is looking to move there next fall (2010) with Jenny so she can go to school. They are going to be visiting in August to check the place out. I told them I'd show them around a bit. I hope they do move. I think they'll love it. Hopefully it doesn't rain during their entire visit...

We also made plans for Sunday. We're going to drive to St. Louis. Coincidentally, Brady will be there at the same time.

After I left Uriah at Lulu's I drove to the Plaza Library where I researched American folktales via children's books.

I didn't do much else the entire day. I still felt low.

No comments:

Post a Comment