Friday, August 14, 2009

P-town bound

Well, my spirits are recuperating.

Yesterday was spent twiddling my thumbs and passing time until my turn in the print lab came to be. I updated my online projects and caught up on Stephen Colbert, as well as went to see Harry Potter and the Search for More Money. I wasn't impressed and as usual the acting didn't live up to my standards. Maybe I am a Harry Potter snob, but if that is the case I should learn my lesson and have seen Public Enemy instead. Ah well, can't go back.

The movie ended in time for me to get some prep work in the print lab finished before the school closed. I left to wander the hallowed grounds of Powell's for a half an hour, until I realized I didn't have the money to spend on the book I wanted (a guide book to Northern Cali).

I showed up at Diana's and Robins at the pre-agreed ten o'clock and we talked for a few hours until I passed out on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment