Sunday, August 16, 2009

Relaxation and printing meditation

Yesterday was a combination letterpress and reading day.

Also with a dash of homemade dinner thrown in for good measure for Diana and Robin. They have been excellent hosts. Robin made me breakfast this morning - french cinnamon toast!

After dinner we watched Roman Holiday with JP. He mentioned going over to his place to watch it, and since he lives in my old apt, I'm not quite sure I would have liked that. At the start of dinner I felt odd with him there, but I loosened up, since it is silly to harbor feelings against him. JP didn't not rehire me, or stress me out to the point of tears, or boot me from my home. He is just the guy who took my place, and that really isn't his fault.

Today is more printing, and then maybe scratch board? Or illicitly reading a book without buying it in Powell's.

No comments:

Post a Comment