Monday, September 21, 2009

LBD, trousers, d'orsay heels and such

Didn't do much yetserday, much to my chagrin.

I redesigned the Hearts of Darkness poster, something that would be easier to screen print. Looking at the other version there would probably be six layers that I'd have to do, and I can't trust the red at Arts INKubator, so it will have to remain a digital print flyer.

Then I went to Barnes and Nobel and read myself through a bunch of fashion books and got some tips on make up. After reading enough fashion, they all say the same thing. Maybe I'll make my own version - condensing everything into a "Tuesday Tips".

Oh, btw, Trillian. I'm hooked on Esquire.

After that I came home and watched more Golden Girls followed by a desire for a redneck break through that I didn't get. Damn eye-catching design!

No comments:

Post a Comment