Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week in Review

Thursday, September 3rd/ Friday, September 4th

Thursday at work was spent packaging more orders.

Later on Adam called and picked me up to go to Kurt and Cody's cousin's house in Overland Park; a Kansas suburb of KCMO.

Adam was incredibly jealous of my digs at the Pistol and probably would have jumped me for them had he not been on the first leg of his two and a half month roadtrip.

I went over to Kurt and Cody's Aunt's. Adam, the twins, their cousins, and I hung out until late sitting around a bonfire telling stories and shootin' the shit. Adam and the twins are on a few month roadtrip across the U.S. From Kansas City they went to Saint Louis to Chicago and on into Michigan.

I ended up spending the night and after a large, well made breakfast, Adam packed the van and the guys took me home. They reiterated how jealous they were of living at the Pistol and we tried to imagine the greatness that could be if such a place existed in Portland (at that rental price of course, ha, a girl can dream)

The rest of the day was spent in bed since I was sick as a dog, but I did pry myself out for a few hours to enjoy First Friday with Halliday.

No comments:

Post a Comment