Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week in Review - Greaserama 2.0

Sunday, September 6th

Originally, I had intended to go to Greaserama for only one day, but Saturday night, one of the Ship patron's gave me their two day pass.

So after a long walk exploring the West Bottoms with Joe, we went for day two.

The second day wasn't as exciting as the first. There were less people, fewer cars (originally there had been 800) and the bands weren't as good. I missed seeing Halliday by an hour and so Joe and I wandered around until dusk.

I was asked to model with more cars, this time I was wearing a black pencil skirt, black three-quarter length shirt, stockings with a seam up the back, my red cardigan, and my hair looked brilliant - without hairspray at that. I was even asked to do more model work and given a photographer's number for later.

Post Greaserama; Joe and I grabbed mexican and then crashed a wedding happening next door since we were already dresses up. I didn't have any wedding cake (personally that is rude) but I did snake some pineapple and these amazing meatballs that I am kind of wishing I had right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment