Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finally...

Okay, so I hate going back and writing updates, I need to get in the swing of writing every morning instead of a week after. So instead of writing a whole post for every two days or so, like I've been intending, here is a choppy yet full update from the last week.

Here is a quick recap of the last week:

- Was hired at the Gap after an interview (pwned it) and had Urban Outfitters fall over themselves to get me into an interview (semi pwned it, if only I could capture that hipster spirit).
- Following day had JCrew ask me in for an interview, pwned that one too.
- Possible manager (keyholder) position to be had at Gap.
- Power went out - candles?
- Started illustration project - chose "redneck" as slang term
- Poster for Hearts of Darkness
- Date with guy from Craigslist - hails from a small town in Nebraska, a little too into politics...
- Hot haircut then rockabilly night. Now I look like I'm over 18; plus no more split ends (yey!).
- Going through too much eyeliner phase
- Cut Copy, LCD Soundsystem, Rolling Stones
- Power and Light District - stinks!
- New bar in West Bottoms, ran into Brady, again....
- American Royal time! BBQ weekend is fast approaching.
- Typesetting! (Coming soon). Printing calenders for now.
- Card stuffing - gigantic christmas orders.
- Collaboration with Eric (Coming soon)
- Adam (V.) to be visiting - next week ?!?!
- West Bottoms bike rides and evenings "porching it" with stuffed peppers wrapped in bacon (omg!)
- Lost inch and a half from hips - tuna based diet is working
- Oh, and riding my bike to work, that helps too.

No comments:

Post a Comment