Saturday, September 12, 2009

Week in Review - some more

Monday, September 7th

I didn't so much. I think I caught up on Project Runway and worked on my ideas for my Illustration assignment. I talked to Adam(V. as Adam P. is on a roadtrip) for a long time and I want to say I went to Barnes and Nobel, in fact I know I did and I locked myself out of the car. I was feeling pretty low all Monday and couldn't get myself out of it. I moped, watched Golden Girls, and got myself a library card.

The KC library isn't very big although there are lots of branches. I couldn't figure out which on is the central branch, but Halliday tells me I should go to downtown KCK. I checked out a book on Voodoo and a book on Cowboys - like I said. I'm on a cowboy kick.

Tuesday, September 8th

It rained and subsequently I've been covered in bug bites due to mosquitoes breeding and finding me to be extra tasty.

Work was more packaging. Actually, other than the Heidelberg, there has been very little printing in general. We finished the calenders and I figured out what I'm going to get everyone for Christmas. If anyone has a certain poster they'd like, speak up now or forever hold your peace when Christmas time comes.

I also imagined what I'd do to the Pistol if it were my own and thought about how I'm going to take advantage of the platen press the Arts Inkubator is refurbishing. I need to find plates....

Called the bike shop - ol' rusty is finished!

1 comment:

  1. I really dig Carol Hannah, but that model outfit of hers had no boob support!

    ReplyDelete